Re: Broadcaster arrested in Prostitution Sting

----- Original Message -----
From: "Joseph Pappalardo" <joepappalardo2001@yahoo.com>
To: <Dib9@aol.com>; <boston-radio-interest@khavrinen.lcs.mit.edu>
Sent: Monday, July 02, 2001 12:41 PM
Subject: Re: Broadcaster arrested in Prostitution Sting

> Isn't this the same PD that arrested the morning guy at WGAN...who later
> comitted suicide?

That's not a story that I have ever heard.  Mike Chitwood (aka Media Mike)
has been with the Portland PD since the late 80's and nothing like that has
happened in that time period.

A few years ago Pat Lamarche, who was the co-host of the WGAN Morning Show
at the time, was arrested for drunk driving.  She was resigned from the
station without telling management about her arrest.  After the story came
out, she tried to rescind her resignation but management would not let her
stay with the station.  In 1998, Lamarche ran for Governor under the Green
Party banner.  Last I knew, she was working for the Waterville country
station (B-98.5) using a name like Jenny Jones.

-- Dan Billings, Bowdoinham, Maine