Our Deep Resolve

As Dan C. has so eloquently put, he has spent an excruciatingly long couple
of days delivering some of the most heart-breaking news in decades.  and
here on this list, things have degraded as to who chided who...
   in the broadcasting vein, the amount of broadcaster-produced tributes is
astounding.  each radio professional is finding, in his or her own way, how
to best say that which they feel they must.  i'm currently listening to an
actuality-filled rendition of our National Anthem, as sung by Faith Hill...
if you are members of AllAccess dot com, then check out the NetNews section;
it has numerous links to Tom Clay-like, gut-wrenching productions.
   unlike the lack-of-concentration exhibited by the now-ex morning guy in
Calais, ME (should be CALLOUS, ME?), there are those in the industry who
have had to put on the brave face while imparting cold, hard facts.
    my wife is a medical professional, and i've often admired what SHE has
to go through everyday.
    a tip of the hat to Dan Cole, Gary Lapierre and the far-too many
professionals who have struggled to help us sort it out and from it, make
sense.  of course, there is no sense in any of this.  not the newscasters'
fault.
link to the tribute:
http://www.bobandtom.com

- -Chuck Igo