Re: The Day After: Late night MW changes

Not trying to play the devil's advocate, people, but
some ppl just didn't want to hear about it.  It's not
that they do not care but some ppl just couldn't take
it past the first few hours.  I personally had my
radio tuned to the voice of maine or MSNBC all day
long because i wanted the info.  I know one young
woman who spent the whole day very upset because where
she worked they had the TV or radio on all the time
with nothing but, of course, news coverage.  She was
extremely greatful when she realized that after 6 PM
the BEAR had resumed its normal country format.

--- Jeremy Mixer <mixer@zoso.net> wrote:
> On Wed, 12 Sep 2001, Tony Randazzo wrote:
>
> > Here at WKIT in Bangor, we are back to regular
> > programming for the most part during the
> overnight.
> > listening are either sick of hearing about it, or
> > don't care (Yes I have gotten a few people who
> > literally say they could care less about this and
> are
> > just pissed that none of thier favorite TV shows
> are
> > on!)
>
> Tony-
>
> for the love of God you've got to be kidding me.....
>
> I was kind of disturbed by the fact that a couple of
> college friends of
> mine from college called my house Tuesday asking if
> I knew when WKIT was
> going to play music again.....it really pissed me
> off..... but I ended up
> stopping by the office and asking Matt and Tammy at
> the offices if they
> had any idea, and Carey, our traffic manager,
> replied that it was
> indefinate. My response was "good, I'm glad to hear
> it, and thanks for
> doing this."
>
> Jeremy
> WKIT