a horrible week

I never want to work a week like this past one in NYC. I know 2 of the
missing techs at the WTC, and I've been far closer to Ground Zero than I
want to be.

Only 8 days ago I was shopping at Borders at 7 WTC and then grabbed a burger
at Burger king at Church and Liberty.

People without cable still having trouble getting TV reception. It is just
amazing that only WCBS (and the spanish station in NJ) had backup xmtrs
ready to go last Tuesday. All are back now but at much reduced power.

I may well resign from my job, I don't want to be here anymore.

Send a cool gift with your E-Card
http://www.bluemountain.com/giftcenter/