RE: Metro drives off

> I've listened to Metro Traffic for the past 3 years (while commuting on
> Rte 3) and Rte 3 (a major feeder to 128) gets really spotty coverage.
>  Unless someone calls in or the State Police are involved - it's like it
> doesn't exist.  Does any traffic reporting service really, truly cover
> Rte 3 with any degree of integrity?

Ever tried trying to get Rt. 3 SOUTH news? On the South Shore, it is
impossible to get the traffic, even on "local" (yuh, right!) WPLM AM/FM.
I think that a true traffic service with actual helicopters and things is
a lot better than Joe Schmoe driving around telling about car breakdowns
- - how does anyone know if they are accurate? I had a friend who worked
for Metro in Boston and was (obviously) very upset about the change - he
lost his job. He said some bad things about Shadow!
						K. Barry