Re: Market Research)

Roy Lawrence said:

>  Hi Barry,
>  This sounds like a tough one! Have you considered one of the rim shot
> signals? i.e. A Manchester or
> Worcester FMer or a station with a decent signal that reaches Boston from
> the South?

Maybe bob could open up space on his cambridge station for that show...if
one of the leased access shows were to be nearing the end of its
contract...*shrug* it'd be a nice addition.

I know...it doesn't go with the beautiful music format...but WJIB is a
quirky station anyway...so what would be the big deal?
- --
Sven Franklyn Weil            "The needs of the many outweigh
<sven@lily.org>                          the needs of the few
<http://www.lily.org/~sven>                      or the one."
                                                     -- Surak