AT 40 on WBZ

>I remember in the 1980's when WBZ carried Casey Kasem's American Top 40
show
>(what a wierd station to have the show on in that era I thought to myself).

I remember listening to it....all the way to number one....and the #1 song
that week WAS...........

Angel in the Centerfold.

And thought.....THIS is a weird song to have on WBZ!

Also, remember that whoever ran the board for that show could NEVER time it
out correctly.

One week I remember them fading down the NUMBER ONE song to get into the
noon news.

Casey Casem made an appearance on Peter Meade's talk show once......Raising
funds for some social issue.  (I never liked when 'stars' got behind
issues.....)