No Subject

I am wondering how much coverage this election will get in the Boston press. I am also wondering if, after his media skewering earlier this month and the fact that he hasn't had any time to build up a base in the district, Max Kennedy still thinks it's a good idea to jump in the race. The ironic thing is, if the Democrats come out en force, this may help Peggy Davis-Mullen in the mayor's race if it somehow awakens voters in the city who are disenchanted with the current mayor but may have not voted before.

Back to your regularly-scheduled programming...

-Sean