Re: Today's L(garble)T(garble)A(garble)R

I meant to say that WNNZ does not overflow, and I get
WPRO on 630 and WSM on 650. Did WPRO play Christmas
music last night because thats' what I was hearing on
630 frequency.

~Adam

=====
----------------------------------------Personal site: http://adamskewlsite.freeservers.comRadio site: http://radio417.tripod.com