Jason Beaubien/Zimbabwe

For those of you on this list who know Jason I thought I'd pass this along

 "Dina Kraft of The Associated Press, Jason Beaubien, Africa correspondent for National Public Radio, and Tsvangirayi Mukwazhi, a Zimbabwean freelance photographer on assignment for AP, were taken into custody after visiting the state Grain Marketing Board depot in the western city of Bulawayo."

They were covering a story on Zimbabwe's food shortages.  Jason and the others have now been freed and Jason was able to do a piece about it for NPR that I am told aired this afternoon (I didn't hear it)
DF